Swimming Pool Policy
Rules and Regulations as to the use of the pool and facilities shall be posted as specified in the resort rules and regulations and guests/visitors shall observe all Rules and Regulations relating thereto.
- NO LIFEGUARD AT POOL - CHILDREN UNDER 12 MUST BE SUPERVISED.
- The Swimming pool is exclusively for Wild Dog Inn Guests.
- Hours of pool operation are from 08h00am to 19h00pm.
- Children below 14 years must be accompanied by an adult in swimwear.
- Use of an infant life vest or arm tubes are encouraged.
- Running by the side of the pool is not permitted. Pool users are requested to maintain decorum at all times.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to use the pool.
- For hygiene reasons, all persons are requested to make use of the bathroom before using the swimming pool facility.
- Food and beverages from outside the lodge is not allowed in the pool area.
- These rules and regulations are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Guests swim at their own risk and the lodge will not be responsible for any injuries while using the lodge facilities.
- No glass bottles or glasses allowed in or directly around the swimming pool.