-- Terms and Conditions --
1. Quotation issued by Wild Dog Inn Guest Lodge in connection with accommodation bookings to a client shall be in writing and shall be in the currency of South African Rand. Acceptance of any quotation by a client shall be in writing via return email to [email protected] Quotations will be valid for 48 hours from the quotation released date.
2. Deposit of 50% is required within 48 hours to reserve your booking with us. The balance will be due 14 days prior to arrival to confirm your booking.
3. Same day and one night stay bookings will require full payment upfront.
4. All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected]
Days prior to arrival: 0 - 14 days - full deposit will be retained.
Days prior to arrival: 15 - 31 days - 50% of your deposit will be retained.
Days prior to arrival: 31 and more - 0% of your deposit will be retained.
Full deposit will be refunded in case of death or hospitalisation of the person for whom, or for whose benefit the booking, reservation was made. In this case a detailed email notification with relevant certificate must be sent to [email protected]
-- Room sharing and child policy (child ~ aged below 12 years) --
1. Child under 12 years of age can be accommodated sharing with parents in the Sable Cottage family unit only. Two adults, one child and one infant will be accepted in this cottage.
2. A maximum of one child under 12 years of age can share with parents in the Sable Cottage family unit.
3. Nyala Cottage is suitable for two adults only. Two adults and one infant (aged 0 - 2 years) will be accommodated.
4. Child 0 – 2 years of age complementary in a cot when sharing with two full paying adults.
5. Child 3 - 11 years of age 50% of full board rate when sharing with two full paying adults. Children occupying their own chalet are charged adult rates.
6. Child 12 years and older is considered as an adult and will be accommodated in the other chalet - full adult rates.
-- Rates include --
1. Self Catering accommodation on a sharing basis with unit facilities
2. Tea, coffee and water station inside unit
4. Daily room cleaning service
5. Welcome Drink
-- Rates exclude --
1. All beverages purchased at Wild Dog Inn Bar & Lounge
5. Airport shuttles and Transfers
6. Big 5 Game Drives & Kruger National Park Day trips