Along with the serene pleasure of uncoiling in this peaceful paradise, there is a great deal of activities to engage with.
- The Estate has a game viewers path that can be driven with a normal Sedan.
- There is also a cycling and foot paths for guests to experience the natural surroundings. Guests can easily cycle to the shopping area or coffee shops in town
- Horse Riding inside the Estate - African Dream Horse Riding Safaris
- Enjoy cooling down in the swimming pool surrounded by the Wild Dog Inn garden. - Pool Policy.
- Spot the wildlife visiting the Wild Dog Inn waterhole from the comfort of your Chalet or lodge viewing areas.
- Enjoy tea or coffee in the Open plan lounge/dining area
- Enjoy a bush fire at the Boma/dining area
- Wifi and mobile coverage
Hoedspruit provides access to the Kruger Park and various surrounding game servers and is the ideal base to explore South Africa's wildlife.
The Kruger National Park in South Africa is a photographer's dream destination when it comes to incredible wildlife sightings.
- Kruger National Park: Phalaborwa Gate - 80km, Orpen Gate - 70km
- Panorama Route (Three Rondavels, God’s Window and Pilgrims Rest)
- Nyani Cultural Village
- Nearby Spa/treatment services
- Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre
- Camp Jabulani
- Blyde River Dam Boat Cruises
- Moholoholo Rehabilitation Centre
- Kinyonga Reptile Park
- Giant Baobab
- Big 5 Game Drives in nearby Reserves
- Game Drives within the estate
- Balloon Safari Hoedspruit
- Helicopter Flights Scenic - Picnic - Transfers - Donovan
- Birding and Wildlife Safari Day Trips - Website