Along with the serene pleasure of uncoiling in this peaceful paradise, there is a great deal of activities to engage with.
- The Estate has a game viewers path that can be driven with a normal Sedan.
- There is also a cycling and foot paths for guests to experience the natural surroundings. Guests can easily cycle to the shopping area or coffee shops in town
- Horse Riding inside the Estate - African Dream Horse Riding Safaris
- Enjoy cooling down in the swimming pool surrounded by the Wild Dog Inn garden. - pool policy.
- Spot the wildlife visiting the Wild Dog Inn waterhole from the comfort of your Chalet or lodge viewing areas.
- Enjoy tea or coffee in the Open plan lounge/dining area
- Enjoy a bush fire at the Boma/dining area
- Wifi and mobile coverage
- Kruger National Park: Phalaborwa Gate - 80km, Orpen Gate - 70km
- Panorama Route (Three Rondavels, God’s Window and Pilgrims Rest)
- Nyani Cultural Village
- Nearby Spa/treatment services
- Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre
- Camp Jabulani
- Blyde River Dam Boat Cruises
- Moholoholo Rehabilitation Centre
- Kinyonga Reptile Park
- Giant Baobab
- Big 5 Game Drives in nearby Reserves
- Game Drives within the estate
- Balloon Safari Hoedspruit
- Helicopter Flights Scenic - Picnic - Transfers - Donovan