Along with the serene pleasure of uncoiling in this peaceful paradise, there is a great deal of activities to engage with.
- The Estate has a game viewers path that can be self driven with a normal Sedan.
- The Estate offers cycling and foot paths for guests to experience the natural surroundings. Guests can easily cycle to the shopping area or coffee shops in town.
- Hiring of bicycles from the lodge are available.
- Horse Riding inside the Estate - African Dream Horse Riding Safaris (arrange directly by contacting 084 582 5442)
- Enjoy cooling down in the swimming pool surrounded by the Wild Dog Inn garden. - Pool Policy.
- Spot the wildlife visiting the Wild Dog Inn waterhole from the Sable Cottage or viewing areas.
- Enjoy a bush fire at the Boma.
ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES ARRANGED BY US PER GUEST'S REQUEST
- Big 5 Game Drives in reserves within 10km from the lodge - R550 per person
- Full Day Kruger National Park Safaris
- Panorama Route or Mariepskop
- Big 5 Bush Walks
- Bush Braais
- Day Walks in the Blyde Canyon
- Guided Walk/Drive in Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate (2 Hours)
- Braai Safaris
Hoedspruit provides access to the Kruger Park and various surrounding game servers and is the ideal base to explore South Africa's wildlife.
The Kruger National Park in South Africa is a photographer's dream destination when it comes to incredible wildlife sightings.
- Kruger National Park Self Drive day visit: Phalaborwa Gate - 74km, Orpen Gate - 64km
- Panorama Route (Three Rondavels, God’s Window and Pilgrims Rest)
- Jessica the Hippo - Webiste
- Nyani Cultural Village
- Nearby Spa/treatment services within 3km from the Lodge
- Elephant Moments Hoedspruit - Website
- Blyde River Dam Boat Cruises - Website
- Moholoholo Rehabilitation Centre
- Kinyonga Reptile Park
- Giant Baobab
- Hot air balloon Hoedspruit
- Helicopter Flights Scenic - Picnic - Transfers - Donovan
- Birding and Wildlife Safari Day Trips - Website
- African Summer Spa - Facebook page - Packages
- Shik Shack Village Walking Tour - Information